Thursday, December 3, 2009

Up and Coming Adventures

December is upon us with all of the glorious business which that entails.  Oddly, it doens't seem as busy this year.  Normally at this time of year I'm going crazy trying to fit in all of the Christmas parties, shopping, studying for finals, and so many other things, but this year, something is different.  I feel like I'm in the middle of a snow storm with lots of beautiful snowflakes or adventures fluttering down around me and I can just sit back and soak it all in.  Odd, no?  I think I like this set-up.

This next year is going to bring a lot of changes. One of the biggest things going on in our lives right now, is that Matt is applying to graduate schools.  He took the GMAT today, applications will be submitted within a couple of weeks, and in just a few short months we could very well be living on the other side of the country.  Wow. 

I'm so excited for life!  It's going to be a grand adventure.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

If you move, do you think that I can fit in your suitcase? :)

Aleisha said...

Congrat's to Matt! I hope he did well! And I hope to see you around these parts next year (okay you still are free to choose wherever but our friendship/cousinship might be at stake...J/K!) Good luck with everything!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones