When I was a kid, one of my favorite shows was Rainbow Brite. Every time that my Dad took my brothers and I to Firehouse Video or Adventureland (the amazing places of my childhood who were eventually run out by Blockbuster) I always chose a Rainbow Brite movie for my families viewing pleasure - much to my brothers' dismay. So in honor of the amazingly talented character that I loved as a kid, I made a cake. :)
*This cake was actually a result of my attempts to learn how to use fondant. If anyone has any suggestions or tips on using/manipulating fondant I'd love to hear them!




3 comments:
McCall's sister Jana makes cakes. Its her own little business. You can check with her. Maybe get her to let you help out and learn a thing or two?
Haha! I have the perfect site for you. (Below) She does it exactly how I do it. So there you go.
But really your cake is darling so it looks like your doing fine anyway.
http://www.makeit-loveit.com/search/label/make-a-cake%20series
I love it!!! It's so cute!
Post a Comment