I'm not typically one to put up a promo for someone (and I know it's a lame post when I've gone months with nothing), but I thought this was worth a word or two.Living social is running a deal right now where you can buy a $20 amazon gift card for just $10. If you ever shop amazon it's so very worth it! $10 free on already good deals? I'm all in for that. Here's the bonus though (for me at least) and the real reason I'm posting here... if 3 of you dear, lovely people follow my link and buy it, I get mine free. And than you can get 3 friends to do the same for you right? Pass if forward kinda thing? Yeah, I'm know it's lame, but it is a good deal so if you shop Amazon you should buy it from my link!
I may even put up a real post about what's going on in life as a thank-you! Haha, just kidding, I need to be doing that anyway... it'll be coming soon I promise! In the meantime, buy a giftcard! I love you all! :D
Great deal on Amazon gift cards!



1 comment:
gasp!!... sputter.....splat! (getting up from fainting)
You ARE Alive!!!!
Post a Comment