Saturday, August 27, 2011

February Birthdays

I have never seen a month as jam packed with birthdays as February is, but let me tell you - it is FULL!  

First we have Nathan on January 31st (technically not February, but it counts...)
2nd we have Jason on February 12th 
3rd comes Shauna on the 16th 

followed closely by
....drumroll... 
Chris on the 22nd 
Matt on the 23rd 
and Tyler on the 24th! 

Whew.  By the time it's all over I'm about as tired of cake as you can get.  And I like cake. A lot.  

Here are some of the few pictures I have from the festivities of Matt, Chris, & Tyler!
(Unfortunately I had class during Nate & Shauna's birthdays and Jason was in Ukraine)


Yummy german chocolate & ice cream cakes!!!










A tribute to the Stapleton boys and their love of Super Smash Bros.






No comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones